The “StegoAppDB : A Forensics Image Database for Mobile Steganography” website provides an interface to a database that contains over 810,00 images, acquired in original format from mobile devices, or stego images produced from mobile steganography apps.
If you download and use the images of the “StegoAppDB” database, you agree to the following license agreement.
Copyright © 2018-2019, Jennifer Newman
All data provided in the “StegoAppDB” are publicly available at no charge for scientific, non-commercial purposes such as academic research, teaching, or personal experimentation. Permission is granted to use and copy “StegoAppDB” data, conditioned to the following restrictions:
- The data comes “AS IS”, without express or implied warranty.
- A reference to our paper is included in any published work using the provided data either as a whole or in parts: J. Newman, L. Lin, W. Chen, S. Reinders, Y. Wang, Y. Guan, and M. Wu. “StegoAppDB: A steganography apps forensics image database,” to appear in IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging, Media Watermarking, Security, and Forensics 2019, Burlingame, CA.
- You may not use or distribute the data or any derivative work for commercial purposes such as, for example, licensing or selling the data, or using the data with a purpose to procure a commercial gain, without written permission.
- All copies or derivatives of the provided data must retain the above copyright notice, the license including all conditions and a link to the original website [put link here to our database].
- All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by the authors.
The researchers gratefully acknowledge the support of NIST’s funding and the help of many undergraduate and graduate students who contributed in meaningful ways to the creation of this database.
This work was partially funded by the Center for Statistics and Applications in Forensic Evidence (CSAFE) through Cooperative Agreement #70NANB15H176 between NIST and Iowa State University, which includes activities carried out at Carnegie Mellon University, University of California Irvine, and University of Virginia.