CSAFE brings together the efforts of statisticians, biologists, chemists, materials scientists, forensic scientists, lawyers, law enforcement officers, local and national laboratories, many more. As such, our team welcomes the opportunity to work in partnership with researchers and practitioners from any and all forensic science disciplines. Our team can provide consultation to your own research project, or you can bring a question to CSAFE for our researchers to investigate.
Please contact us if you and/or your team:
- Has interest in helping CSAFE researchers pilot test newly developed statistical models.
- Can help our team further build our collection of physical evidence.
- Are interested in developing educational programs based on topics you propose.
- Would like to visit CSAFE partner institutions and/or participate in training and educational opportunities.
- Desire additional collaboration to work towards solutions to your research questions.
We look forward to working with you and your peers to further the forensic science and criminal justice fields through science and education.